Q. I get breathless when walking any distance or uphill. Sometimes I think it’s just my advancing year, but other times I’m concerned because I worked with asbestos many years ago. What should I do?

Posted: 19th May 17 11:20 AM

If you are concerned, you should have an X-ray or a CT scan. This is the first – and often last – step to diagnosis and will hopefully put your mind at rest. However, if an asbestos condition is identified it is essential that you speak to our specialist solicitors as soon as possible. This is because there are times periods for making claims, and claims can be substantial, and we can fast track claims for you.

0800 116 4332