Q. I have been diagnosed with an asbestos condition but the company I worked for is no longer trading. What are my options?

Posted: 19th May 17 11:11 AM

Speak to our lawyers who specialise in asbestos cases. We can take on your compensation claim with expert knowledge. It is possible to trace the insurers of the company, in which case you can obtain payment. In addition, we can help you to access a benefits scheme that includes a lump sum payment from the government if your old employer is no longer trading. Moreover, from January 2014, insurers must set up a, ‘fund of last resort,’ to pay asbestos cancer victims (mesothelioma sufferers) who cannot find insurers.

0800 116 4332