Q. The company I worked for is no longer in business, can I still make a claim?

Posted: 19th May 17 11:32 AM

Our experienced solicitors can win you compensation, if you are suffering from an asbestos  related condition. Speak to us now. We will take as much detail as possible from you in relation to your employer and will investigate their position.  From 1972 all employers were required by law to have employers liability insurance, although many companies had insurance prior to this date.  If the company is no longer trading we will endeavour to trace their employer liability insurers and providing that we are able to do so and your claim is successful, it will be the insurers who will pay any compensation to you.

0800 116 4332