Q. What can I claim for?

Posted: 30th Mar 17 12:35 PM


Our experienced solicitors can win you compensation, if you are suffering from an asbestos  related condition. Speak to us now.

In addition to compensation for pain and suffering to reflect the nature and severity of the condition other losses and expenses can be claimed including:

  • Loss of income caused by illness
  • Loss of pension caused by illness
  • Private treatment costs
  • Costs of medication and/or aids
  • Nursing care costs
  • Care and assistance provided by family/friends on a gratuitous basis
  • Travelling expenses attributable to the illness


0808 223 0726