The NAH works alongside health professionals every day and our service extends to provide guidance and support to practice managers, hospital staff and occupational nurses.
We offer advice and help to establish accurate diagnosis for individuals wishing to claim civil compensation and government benefits, which can make all the difference to the quality of their care and family’s future.
Call our FREEPHONE number 0808 274 9185 if you would like to speak to us directly about asbestos-related issues.
Articles that you or your patients may find helpful:
- Compensation required to access new immunotherapy drug for mesothelioma treatment
- The need for care reports
- The legal importance of the benefits application form
- Support is available for your Pleural Plaques patients
- Occupational history vital
- Limitation and the implications for your patient
- Handheld fan can help a patient manage breathlessness
Can we help your department?
We offer medical staff a short presentation, which can easily fit into allocated teaching time or staff meetings, to help raise awareness of asbestos-related conditions and to advise on the help and assistance available for your patients.
The presentation includes:
- Early warning signs of asbestos-related conditions
- Six key questions to ask your patient
- Information on the practical and financial advice offered by the National Asbestos Helpline
To arrange a presentation for your department, please contact Ronan Kennedy on 01244 684 471, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.